Administrative and Media Associate
We are looking for a hard-working, organized and creative individual to assist our Hong Kong office in day-to-day office operation and media work. Candidate must have strong organizational, communication and writing skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, follow orders, and is a team-player. Event management and media background is a great bonus.
● Salary: TBD
● Location:Kwai Chung
● Work with us in-office:
Monday to Friday 9 a.m.-6p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
● Daily administrative work and media communication/write-ups.
● Prepare paper work including but not limited to records, minutes, memos, reports, quotations, proposals, newsletters, invitations and so on.
● Organize and manage meetings, collaborations with managers and manager assistants
● Communicate with media and collaborators
● Prepare and organize events
● Execute projects and assignments of all sorts by managers and manager assistants
● No experience needed, we welcome fresh graduates, particularly from Art Faculty
● Fluency in Chinese & English
● Experience with administrative and communication work is a great plus
● Good understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry is a bonus.
● Familiar with Facebook and Instagram
● High proficiency in Office softwares
● A basic photography skill is a plus, but not required.